written content jobs Grow your career: join our elite team of writers
WritingBunny, a service of Bunny Inc., is the most-trusted creator of written contents on the planet. We have thousands of clients all over the world and we got there by carefully curating the best pool of professional writers. In fact, less than 2% of all writers that apply make the cut.
If you are not a professional writer, but want to be, don’t apply just yet! Please come back after you’ve gained some training and experience in the industry. We’ll be ready to accept your application once you’re sure WritingBunny is the right place for you!
If you are an experienced, professional writer, welcome! We are always looking for great writers, but being accepted does not guarantee that we will have projects that match your skills. The WritingBunny algorithm relies heavily on stats and how you compare to other writers with similar skills to determine if you are invited to participate in projects.
Are you up to the challenge? Our application process will test your knowledge as well as determine your response speed. If you are going to be away for an extended period of time, you should postpone your application until you are available to complete an application project for us. We require this application project from all new applicants because it will not only allow us to evaluate your skills, but it will also familiarize you with our platform, how we communicate, and allow us to see how you will handle a project. Our service is quite different from any other service you may have worked with before so it's important you understand and agree with our processes before we can showcase you to our clients.
If you make it, we'll present samples of your work to our thousands of clients. You will be able to set your own rates and you won't have to pay application, subscription, or commission fees. We'll pay you fast too. In fact, we will pay you for every written content you create and we approve, including proposals, even if our client rejects it. We don't require exclusivity either.
So, what's the catch? There isn't one. We make money by adding our margins on top of the rates that you set for yourself. That's it. It works because tens of thousands of clients across the globe depend on us to provide them with written contents. It works because we're a reputable company that not only provides quality work to clients, but deeply respects our talented writers. In fact, this company was founded by an artist.
To join WritingBunny, click on the button below to begin the application process. Once you begin, you will need to pass a series of tests and await approval. After approval, you will receive a welcome letter and info on kickstarting your career with us.
What our writers have to say
“Bunny Inc. truly is a wonderful company. It challenges me to provide a high-quality work while making sure it is done quickly and efficiently.” Lindsey Szabelski
“Bunny Inc. is what happens when you bring the classic craft into the digital age efficiently and intelligently - concise, user-friendly, and hassle-free.” Sean Chiplock
“I love that Bunny Inc. is obsessed with quality because this attracts not only great talent, but great clients as well. I love working with the clients I've found through this service.” David Verissimo
What we value in our writers
WritingBunny gives all our clients a 100% satisfaction guarantee. We can do this by delivering only high quality written contents. Because of our obsession with quality, there are certain characteristics we expect our writers to have:
- Professionalism We like writers who can deliver professional-grade, original written contents that are created with an eye for detail and a passion for quality. We only accept flawless work as we promise to only deliver the best work to our clients.
- Speed Our clients like fast writers. Our website is designed so that the fastest writers will get more exposure to our clients, receive project invitations first, and also receive more invitations to projects.
- Availability Our clients must be able to rely on WritingBunny. Therefore, we give priority to writers who are always available to complete bookings and revisions on time. Of course, we understand all writers will have to be unavailable from time to time. When that's the case, we expect writers to tell us ahead time.
- Communication We like writers who can communicate with us if they are having trouble with a project.
- Creativity We like writers who take the time to carefully read and follow all directions on a given project, and then are creative enough to go above and beyond our client's expectations.